Panel: Exploring the Connection Between Your Manufacturing Process & Patient Safety
In today's world of global manufacturing, the supply chain is multi-tiered and geographically remote, making oversight challenging and costly. To prevent output deficiencies, critical manufacturing process suppliers must be capable of producing consistent product quality and their processes must be validated to prove that they satisfy regulatory requirements and reduce overall risk. Leading companies such as Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson, Stryker, Philips, Baxter, Boston Scientific, Bayer, BD, Roche Diagnostics, and Bausch Health are innovating critical manufacturing process oversight with MedAccred.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding the importance of the connection between the process and the patient
- An industry-managed approach to critical process supplier quality to enhance product quality, reduce risk and improve patient safety, and supplier accreditation
- Strengthening critical manufacturing process oversight through all tiers of the global supply chain
- Leveraging best practices for medical devices
- US Department of Commerce support for manufacturers to gain new business through MedAccred