Srihari is a mechanical engineer, social entrepreneur, photographer, an educator and a mad scientist. His interests include medical device design, design for sustainability, computer aided design and manufacturing, telemedicine, clean technology and education. He has a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering, and a Master of Science followed by the Degree of Engineer, an exclusive graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering provided by Stanford University. In addition, he has several professional certifications and I pursue continuing education in several forms assiduously.
- Chair's Opening Remarks
- Tuesday, February 11 • 9:40 AM - 9:45 AM
- Innovative Design Tools for a UX-Centric Design
- Tuesday, February 11 • 9:45 AM - 10:30 AM
- Preparing for Sensor Fusion, a Revolution in Patient-Centric Health Delivery
- Wednesday, February 12 • 1:15 PM - 2:00 PM