George Morar is a 3D printing applications engineer at Protolabs and has more than nine years of professional experience. He previously held positions at Jacobs Engineering, Bechtel, and Oak Ridge National Laboratory where he was published on a polymer science paper, “Molecular Heterogeneity of Polystyrene-Modified Fullerene Stars.” George holds a BS degree in biomolecular chemical engineering from Tennessee Technological University.
- 3D Printing with Metal — What's New, What's Next & How Much Will it Cost?
- Tuesday, February 11 • 9:45 AM - 10:30 AM
- Choosing the Best Material (Not Just Metal) for Your Application and Budget
- Wednesday, February 12 • 1:15 PM - 2:00 PM
- Lightning Workshop: How to Take Advantage of 3D Printing — A Guide to the 3DP Ecosystem
- Thursday, February 13 • 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM