Matt Sand is passionate about making a difference through innovation and entrepreneurship. His expertise primarily lies with early stage business formation and technology product development. Thanks to a breadth of entrepreneurial experience, he has a unique perspective on how to build a successful startup. Since receiving his MBA, Matt has played operating roles across the entrepreneurial ecosystem. He has invested in early stage companies, co-founded several entrepreneurial ventures, taught entrepreneurship courses at UCLA and LMU, consulted with a variety of early-stage companies, and co-authored The Agile Startup book (published by Wiley & Sons).
- Conference Lunch Roundtable: Funding Strategies for Entrepreneurs
- Tuesday, February 11 • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- 3D Printing with Metal: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know
- Tuesday, February 11 • 2:05 PM - 3:00 PM
- Tech Talk Panel: Additive Manufacturing: The Slow & Steady March to Production
- Wednesday, February 12 • 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM