Melanie Lang, FormAlloy Co-Founder and CEO, is motivated by developing a disruptive technology to deliver geometrically complex components made from exotic materials, at cost-effective prices, and with reasonable lead times. In addition to her role at FormAlloy, Melanie currently serves as the Vice President of Legislative Affairs for Navy League San Diego and is a Women in 3D Printing Ambassador.
- 3D Printing with Metal — What's New, What's Next & How Much Will it Cost?
- Tuesday, February 11 • 9:45 AM - 10:30 AM
- Conference Lunch Roundtable: Women in Engineering
- Tuesday, February 11 • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Lightning Workshop: How to Take Advantage of 3D Printing — A Guide to the 3DP Ecosystem
- Thursday, February 13 • 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM