Michael Paloian is president of Integrated Design Systems, Inc. (IDS), located in Oyster Bay, New York. Since its inception more than 35 years ago, IDS has developed hundreds of products ranging from MRI machines to pool chlorinators under the direction of Mr. Paloian. Michael's education as an industrial designer and plastics engineer has provided him with a unique set of design skills, enabling him to design products from concept to production. Mr. Paloian has an in-depth knowledge of designing parts in numerous processes and materials, including plastics, metals and composites. This broad knowledge base combined with his extensive experience in designing hundreds of products provides him with a distinctive advantage in optimizing designs based on materials, process and cost. Mr. Paloian holds more than 45 patents and has served as chairman for a few divisions within the SPE. He has lectured hundreds of times for organizations such as the SPE, SPI, ARM and IDSA. Michael has also written numerous articles concerning design for publications such as Machine design, Design News, Innovation, Rotation and Plastics Design Forum. Mr. Paloian has also lectured in Paris, Rome, Brazil and India. Michael can be reached at www.idsys.com.
- Tech Talk Panel: Plastic Prototyping Methods: How do you Choose the Best Process?
- Wednesday, February 12 • 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- 10 Critical Considerations for Designing High-Quality Injection Molded Parts
- Wednesday, February 12 • 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
- Injection Molding Design Workshop
- Wednesday, February 12 • 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM